Case offers six heavy- and light-duty sectional snow pushers that are compatible with current and older model wheel loaders, skid steers, compact track loaders and backhoes.
- Compatible with competitive equipment and allow a snow removal contractor to standardize on a single type/style of pusher across their fleet
- Light-duty line for compact equipment and backhoes feature models up to 13 ft. wide
- Heavy-duty line offers models up to 17 ft. wide for full-sized wheel loaders
- Hardox 450 steel cutting edge scrapes cleanly down to the pavement
- Leading edge trips over obstacles to help prevent equipment or property damage
- Moldboard sections move independently in response to uneven pavement or obstacles
- Each modular moldboard section can be replaced when damaged