The Straight Snow Push without Trip is available for Cat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, multi-terrain loaders and compact wheel loaders.
- Weigh from 778 to 952 lbs. and available in 8-, 10- and 12-ft. widths
- Reversible, bolt-on rubber cutting edge allows cutting down to pavement without damaging the surface
- Moldboard specially profiled to roll and fold snow for consistent, full-capacity load
- Adjustable, bolt-on skid shoes allow adjustment of cutting edge height to maintain a constant depth
- Streamlined sidewall design provides rigid support for the outer sections of the push while keeping snow-cling at a minimum
- Large box-channel torque tube resists twisting forces
- Optional backdrag available with a rubber or steel edge