The new Fox VersaPlow combines the functions of a box-style containment pusher, a back-drag containment box and a conventional snowplow into a single unit that mounts to a skid steer or compact loader.
- 8- and 10-ft. blade widths
- Steel trip edge or urethane resilient edge
- Advanced hydraulic controls allow operators to change configuration of the VersaPlow without the need to mount or remount equipment
- 14-pin connector fits most skid steers and compact loaders, 7-pin CANbus adapter for some Bobcat machines, or universal single-button diverter control and harness
- Your choice of floating or standard-mount configuration