The compact D10x15 S3 Navigator horizontal directional drill (HDD), targeted for the utility installation market, is designed to provide more power and carriage speed and lower sound levels than its D9x13 S3 Navigator HDD predecessor.
- Suited for short “curb-to-home” fiber and service work of typically less than 300 ft. and 4 in. in diameter
- 60-hp Deutz TD2.9 Tier 4 Final engine provides a 36% power boost
- Thrust/pullback increased to 10,000 lbs. with 1,500-ft.-lbs. maximum torque, a maximum spindle speed of 220 rpm and a maximum carriage speed of 208 fpm
- Measures just 12.5 ft. long
- Tight drill rod bend radius
- Optional DigiTrak Aurora interactive, full-color touch-screen display delivers real-time, easy-to-view location information