The Pierce Airrow II pneumatic piercing tools are designed to perform short- to medium-range compaction boring projects, pipe ramming and pushing and pipe pulling.
- Seven models from 2.25- to 4.25-in. outside diameter, with or without threaded heads
- Constructed of single-piece, Aircraft-quality, heat-treated steel
- Tapered buttress thread joints ensure positive locking and maximize strength at all thread connections
- Nord-Lock securing system
- Few moving parts for less maintenance
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Pierce Airrow II