The compact HydroBurst 100XT static pipe bursting system supplies 99 tons of pulling force for sewer, water and gas line replacement jobs. Featuring tethered remote control, the streamlined 100XT pays out rod quickly due to its automated rod spinning assembly and the unique design of its hydraulic cylinders.
- Weighs just 3,200 lbs. and is only 39 in. high by 30 in. wide
- Replaces pipes up to 16 in. in diameter yet is compact enough for pipes as small as 4 in.
- Water-cooled PP4500 hydraulic powerpack and 72.7-hp Kubota engine pump hydraulic fluid at up to 43.5 gpm and 4,500 psi
- Directs all hydraulic fluid to just two of the cylinders in the 50-ton mode, enabling it to move twice as fast as in 100-ton mode
- Uses same lightweight, 2.5-in. API-threaded pull rods used by other models
- Spinner assembly incorporated on carriage rated to 250 ft.-lbs. and allows rod to be fed from behind
- Lever-actuated controls on the puller provide redundant backup