Groundsaw mini trenchers are suited for digging a 13-in.-deep trench with minimal turf disturbance.
- Groundsaw EZ9000 features replaceable heavy-duty carbide bits and all-steel construction and will trench 100 ft. in approximately five minutes
- Progressive cutting carbide blade cuts hard soils and tree roots
- On-the-go depth adjustment enables cutting a 2.5-in.-wide trench from 0 to 13 in. deep
- Incorporate a belt drive and durable wet clutch
- 6.5- and 8-hp Honda engines provide ample power and torque for trenching in tough conditions
- Easily loaded and transported without the need for large trucks or special trailers