The RT105, RT125 and RT125 Quad turbocharged utility tractors feature innovative control consoles and operator stations. Easy-to-read gauges and 120° seat rotation provide project visibility, while dial controls for ground and attachment operations provide the option to adjust power to each system, maximizing machine productivity.
- Redesigned workstations with advanced, 5-in. color LCD engine displays that rotate with the operator, providing direct visibility into all machine functions
- Include tilt steering columns and increased legroom
- Powered by 107-hp (RT105) and 121-hp Deutz turbocharged, Tier 4 engines
- Optimal ground clearance and standard four-wheel drive systems for enhanced maneuverability
- Shift-on-the-fly ground drive system senses load conditions and automatically adjusts to meet jobsite needs
- Standard rear steer provides operators with optimal turning radius and increased traction and flotation while digging