The compact VP30 vibratory plow is designed to help operators efficiently install a variety of residential utility products in tight spaces and with minimal surface disruption.
- Suited for residential, fiber drop work and small irrigation pipe installation up to 1 in. in diameter to a maximum depth of 12 in.
- 31-hp Briggs and Stratton engine
- Variable flow control allows precise control of flow to the shaker box or ground drive speed adjustment to meet a variety of ground conditions
- Hydrostatic, skid steer-style steering and 4.1-psi ground pressure ensure maneuverability with minimal lawn disruptions
- Equipped with a pull blade and a feed blade that can be adjusted between 6 and 12 in. to meet fiber installation-depth requirements in various areas
- Easy-touch controls reduce operator fatigue and enhance machine responsiveness
- Greaseless, sealed bearings help extend track assembly lifeOptional plow blades, reel carrier and RotoWitch boring attachment