The TRX-250 and TRX-300 walk-behind trenchers feature Intelli-Trench technology, which optimizes hydraulic flow for the digging conditions. This system automatically diverts the hydraulic flow from the traction motors, providing more power for the trencher head. As a result, the traction handle can be held in one place without requiring constant adjustment, reducing operator fatigue and optimizing performance. In addition, the feature decreases track wear and maintains engine RPM for efficient engine cooling.
- New hydraulic design requires fewer components than previous models., simplifying maintenance
- Easy to learn and use differentiated traction controls
- Include the TRX trencher valve handle and boom lift lever, as well as independent traction control for the left track and the right track
- Boom lift function enhanced with a new hydraulic valve that allows the boom to move up and down smoothly
- Low center of gravity and a large footprint for optimal stability and maneuverability while minimizing damage to existing turf
- TRX-250 comes with a 24.5-hp Toro engine and offers a maximum forward speed of 2.4 mph, while the TRX-300 has a 26.5-hp Kohler EFI engine and has a maximum forward speed of 2.3 mph
- Include a heavy-duty air cleaner and 4.8-gal. fuel capacity
- Both models measure 82 .5 in. long, 33.8 in. wide and 46 in. tall with a ground clearance of 4.3 in.