The pneumatic three-gang Model 210-3 SRA, four-gang Model 210-4 SRA and five-gang Model 210-5 SRA have a compact frame design that allows them to operate in a 4-ft. patch while drilling to within 6 in. of a corner.
- Bits drill to a standard 18-in. depth or can be adjusted to drill into the center of a 24-in. slab
- Adjustable drill spacing from 12 to 36 in.
- Tri-steering feature enables rotation within the drill's own radius
- Auto-alignment features allows for quick repositioning after each hole set
- Include a roller bearing feed system and individual regulator to set optimum drilling speed for each drill
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about E-Z Drill Multi-Gang Slab-Rider Drills