Little Beaver anchoring equipment allows installers to quickly secure utility towers to solid ground, which prevents towers from shifting or moving off footings during a storm or strong winds.
- Can install each anchor in about a minute
- Package includes an 11-hp hydraulic drill, high-torque handle and anchoring adapter
- Compact body and hydraulic power pack mounted on a three-wheeled steel carriage make it easy to anchor in remote locations and cramped work sites
- Self-contained hydraulic power pack includes a Honda gas or Kohler diesel engine, providing a 6-gpm hydraulic flow rate
- Easy-to-use controls with forward, neutral or reverse positions
- High-torque handle (700 lb.-ft of torque at 45 rpm) allows operators to drill a 6-ft.-long anchor flush to the ground quickly
- Handle's torque-tube design eliminates kickback, making anchoring safe for installers