The D105 ANSI 10.31 digger derrick is specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects. Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, it boasts a four-section proportional steel boom with a 107-ft. sheave height, a 20,000-ft.-lb. digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 rpm (low) and 80 rpm (high) and a 41-ft. digging radius and digging depth of up to 16 ft. The unit is equipped with high boom pin point geometry to allow for maximum power out of the hole, a variable-displacement piston pump and a new ergonomic seated control console.
- Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
- Ability to handle augers up to 48 in. in diameter
- 12,000-lb. single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at a 10-ft. radius
- Radio remote control boom and digger operation
- Optional out and down EZ-CRIB high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full- or mid-span operation