These 900-lb. steerable, walk-behind trenchers feature precise wheel control to help eliminate drifting, making them well suited for trenching uneven terrain or hillsides.
- Zero turning radius
- Capable of long, arching curves with virtually no extra effort on the part of the operator
- 1324 ST powered by a 13-hp Honda engine, while the 1624 ST runs on a 16-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-twin engine
- Trench to 24, 30 and 36-in. depths with chain widths of 4 or 6 in.
- 220-fpm forward ground speed
- Easy-to-understand control panels
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 1324ST Steerable Walk-Behind Trencher