The Maxi-Heat MH-1000 features indirect combustion which ensures only clean, breathable air is entering the work area.
- 250-gal. fuel capacity provides over 30 hours of continuous operation without refueling
- Twin heater units produce a maximum of 1,010,000 combined BTUs and can be operated independently depending on heating requirements
- Standard 16 inch heater outlet flanges and optional flexible ducting provide a wide variety of heat distribution options
- Static pressure of the Maxi-Heat increased from .5" to 2.3" wc, allowing for the increase in length of 16-in. ducting from 40 to 110 ft.
- Optional Combustible gas detection system powers down the unit and operates a visual strobe alarm before gas accumulation approaches potentially explosive levels, providing increased safety when used near well heads in gas or oil fields
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Maxi-Heat MH-1000 Portable Heater