Since their inception in the 1990s, CRM systems have been hailed as the magic bullet for solving all sales and relationship management problems in business. In many cases they have been just that, but more often than not they fail to live up to the hopes and expectations of the companies that deploy them.
Here is an unquestionable fact - from a technology perspective, CRM systems will come out of the box and work. The issues around CRM have to do with implementation approaches and problems with changing the well-established habits of the people that use CRM.
In this webinar we will introduce some reality to the CRM discussion by exploring:
- The spectrum of available CRM solutions
- Things to consider in an implementation
- Common implementation problems and pitfalls
- Some uses of CRM data
- Tips for successful implementation
- This WebEd is hosted by the AGC Business Development Forum Steering Committee