Ever wonder if you are correctly completing the Form I-9? Concerned about having your I-9s audited? Who better to hear from than someone that works in the very government division that houses and oversees the Form I-9. A host of in-depth areas will be covered to include:
- Do you have to insert ‘N/A’ in various blocks?
- The differences in the fillable version versus the paper copy
- How to and who can make corrections during a self-audit
- How the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division can assist you with how to avoid work-related discrimination, in regards to the Form I-9 and E-Verify,
- Other ‘in the weeds’ areas that will have even the most seasoned I-9 professionals saying, “I didn’t know that”!
Better yet, your questions are highly encouraged during the session. A very engaging and high energy presentation unlike any other government session you’ve attended.