Pyramex just launched new Hi-Vis Rainwear which includes a rain jacket (RRWJ31 Series), pants (RRWP31 Series), bib pants (RRWB31Series) and raincoat (RRWC31 Series) and is designed to work with your body as you maneuver through wet conditions. So much more than just Hi-Vis, the new rainwear line incorporates details that make a difference both from a functionality and safety standpoint.
- The Hi-Vis lime material is made from breathable polyester with a polyurethane coating to keep moisture out.
- Two-inch silver reflective material adorns arms, waist and leg areas for appropriate 360-degree visibility at dawn, day, dusk or night.
- The rain jacket and coat both feature a zipper front closure with a metal button storm flap and an attached drawstring hood which stows away in the collar.
- The jacket and coat also have a cape back and underarm vents, elastic cuffs and slash pockets on the front for easy access.
- The pants and bib pants feature metal take up snaps at the bottom of the pant legs for easy wear over boots and work shoes.
- All four outerwear pieces are rated for ANSI Type R Class 3.