The Bergkamp M1E self-propelled, full-size continuous slurry seal and micro surfacing paver reduces the number of construction joints by receiving a constant supply of material while the machine is working.
- Bergkamp equips the M1 continuous slurry seal and micro surfacing paver with its EMCAD (Electronic Mix Control and Diagnostic) System that electronically controls production and sends constant feedback to the operator
- All major component clutches, chains and sprockets on the standard M1 have been replaced with direct-drive hydraulics to work with the EMCAD System, reducing the number of wear parts and maintenance points on the machine
- The system monitors and adjusts material ratios automatically according to the set points of the ingredients, production control setting and instantaneous feedback from the delivery system sensors to provide consistent mix
- Aggregate, asphalt emulsion, water, additive and fines are proportionally delivered and metered according to the set points as per mix design and real-time production cycle error monitoring and reporting for control components is provided
- Powered by a 335-hp Cummins diesel engine
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Bergkamp M1E Continuous Paver