The Whirlwind1 vacuum sweeper is the first vacuum sweeper in North America to feature variable-speed-device (VSD) technology, enabling the single engine machine to simultaneously power both the truck and the sweeper.
- VSD installed between chassis and engine
- Switch between road and work modes by pushing a button, no need to stop and engage the parking brake
- Offers benefits of single-engine technology including less maintenance; elimination of belts, fluid coupler and exhaust after-treatments, minimized auxiliary engine vibration and noise, enhanced overall equipment value, and decreased cost of ownership
- Sweep uneven, patched roads; jobs involving dirt, sand, millings; road debris
- For maintenance and restoration of permeable pavement