The Surface Area Measurement Tool uses Google satellite technology to find any location anywhere. Once an address is entered into the appropriate text box, the map can be zoomed in and out as needed. The closer the zoom is, the more accurate the measurement will be. Drop points or pins can then be added or removed to measure the asphalt surface area.
- Find any location using Google's satellite technology
- Drop points to measure the asphalt surface area
- Provides area measurements in m2, km2, acres, hectares, and feet2
- Provides perimeter measurements
- Easy access to sealer and crackfiller calculators so you know exactly how much material you need for the job
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Surface Area Measuring Tool