The TS 710i STIHL Cutquik and TS 910i STIHL Cutquik with electronic fuel injection (i) are the newest gasoline-powered cut-off machines within the STIHL Cutquik lineup. Designed to deliver performance on jobsites, these cut-off machines feature STIHL fuel injection technology, eliminating the need for a choke.
The TS 710i and TS 910i are equipped with the STIHL ElastoStart grip, a built-in shock absorber and anti-vibration system. Users can alter the cutting wheel and guard mount either inboard or outboard for maneuverability and use in additional cutting positions.
The X2 Air Filtration System supports engine maintenance. Professionals can access sensor-controlled fuel metering, delivering the correct amount of fuel needed based on operating conditions, and a water connection with the shut-off valve and quick connector, providing a way to shut off the water when not in use. The STIHL Smart Connector helps transmit data to the STIHL connected platform via Bluetooth, allowing contractors to manage their fleet.
TS 710i STIHL Cutquik Features
- This cut-off machine features reduced exhaust emissions and a more compact design, as compared to the TS 700
- This tool has a 14-in. cutting wheel, allowing for a maximum depth cut up to 4.9 in.
TS 910i STIHL Cutquik Specific Features
- This handheld 16-in. gasoline-powered cut-off machine allows for a maximum depth cut up to 5.7 in.
- The machine features reduced exhaust emissions and a more compact design, as compared to the TS 800
- Available as an accessory, the metal reinforced cover reduces wear on the belt guard when cutting at full depth, side and angled cuts
- Equipped with rustproof stainless steel inserts
“These new cut-off machines combine the state-of-the-art engine technology we are known for at STIHL in a newly constructed, compact design, with premium fuel efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions,” said John Allen, STIHL Inc. product manager. “Contractors in the field have been waiting for a tool like this, and we are thrilled to bring these new, powerful machines to the market.”
Other Standard Product Features
- Reduced exhaust emission engine technology
- Anti-vibration system
- Multi-function control handle
- Bayonet-style filler cap includes a retainer
- Semi-automatic belt tensioning
- Top-handle bar design with grip
- Decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking