The TSA 300 STIHL Cutquik is the newest professional battery-powered cut-off machine powered by the STIHL AP battery system. Designed to be used by professionals in construction and landscaping, this compact tool can cut through a 4-in. concrete slab.
The cutting performance of the cut-off machine is comparable to gasoline-powered cut-off machines, with the well-balanced powerhead. This saw features low vibrations, as well as produces clean cuts.
Optional use of the SB 90 N cutting wheel is designed to reduce the noise of the machine by approximately half when compared to other STIHL diamond wheels (i.e., the diamond D-BA90 wheels). Optional use of the SB 90 N cutting wheel is also designed to provide faster cutting by 15% when compared to other STIHL diamond wheels (i.e., the diamond D-BA90 wheels).
The TSA 300 is equipped with a commercial-grade high-torque brushless motor, while the magnetic filter helps protect the motor from the influence of fine metal dust particles. The durable magnesium cutting wheel guard also supports maneuverability.
With an IPX4 rating, this machine has the ability to be used in wet conditions. Additionally, the quick-connect water hose adapter is designed to prevent water from spraying on the user when the pressurized water hose is disconnected.
Featuring a STIHL Magnetic Filter, the cooling air that flows into the battery-powered cut-off machine is directed so that it flows past several permanent magnets. Metal particles are attracted to and collected at the magnets, and the brushless motor is protected from the influence of the fine metal dust particles.
TSA 300 Cutquik Features
- Powered by the STIHL AP Battery System—the same AP batteries work with over 40 other STIHL AP units
- Equipped with a commercial-grade high-torque brushless motor
- The cutting wheel is designed to stop in less than four seconds thanks to the electronic coast-down brake
- The variable-speed trigger enables the user to select the desired speed of the wheel, depending on the material, thickness, density and composition
- Compatible with Smart Connector 2A, individuals can use STIHL connected features, managing the tool from their connected devices
“Providing a battery-powered cut-off machine that offers gas-comparable performance, is lightweight, well balanced, and easy to maneuver, checks the boxes many of our professionals in the field are looking for,” said John Allen, STIHL Inc. product manager. “Users can take their existing AP System battery and experience the fast, clean cuts this unit produces with ease.”