General Equipment Company adds the CTS10 floor stripper to its line of RIP-R-STRIPPER flooring removal equipment. This innovative and highly productive tool is ideal for contractors who need fast and straightforward removal of ceramic floor tiles and engineered wood flooring materials from concrete surfaces.
- The CTS10 is compatible with popular 35-pound class electric jackhammers manufactured by Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti and Makita.
- Built with user comfort in mind
- The unit boasts five breaker adjustment positions, ranging from 35 to 75 degrees from the floor, depending on the operator’s needs. reduces back strain and joint discomfort by allowing the operator to work in a comfortable upright position
- It also comes with an ergonomically positioned foot push-pad for better control
- An exclusive GEN-TACH system allows for breaker installation and removal in seconds
- So the CTS10 can be transported from job-site to job-site quickly and effortlessly, even in smaller vehicles
- Its weight of 70 pounds (32 kg) without the breaker adds to its transport ability
- An Anti-Vibe rubber isolated operator handle that acts as a shock absorber, damping vibrations and reducing operator stress and fatigue
- 8-inch easy-roll caster wheels minimize push forces required to maneuver over floor covering debris