The 2350 Bor-Max Series earth augers and auger extension offer optimal digging performance for small, hand-held-type earth auger products.
- Designed for use with the 200 Series hole digging products plus competitive products utilizing 1-in.-diameter auger drive connections
- Specially designed to drill through unconsolidated soil classifications such as loams, sands, soft clays and granular rubbles
- Heavy-gauged helicoid-type flighting and axle designed to better withstand bending and torque loads
- Cupped flighting in combination with an increased flighting pitch maximize the amount of soil removed to produce cleaner holes with less spill back
- Cast-steel boring head boasts an alloy-steel screw bit and heat-treated cutting blade that are easily field replaceable
- Come in nominal diameters ranging from 2 to 8 in.
- Plain shaft-type auger extension can be used with all auger sizes and increases the digging depth by 15 in.