JCB’s 525-60 Hi-Viz provides excellent power and reach in a small package, so operators can use it in confined spaces or on smaller jobsites where formerly only a skid steer or compact track loader would have fit.
- Side-engine design allows for a low-boom pivot point for maximum stability and increased visibility to the rear of the machine and across its boom - thus the name “Hi-Viz”
- 74-hp, Tier 4 Final, 2.5-liter JCB Diesel by Kohler four-cylinder engine with no need for diesel particulate filter or SCR system
- Maximum lift height of 20 ft. and a load capacity of 5,500 lbs.
- Machine measures 5 ft. 10 in. wide; 6 ft. 3 in. tall
- All boom functions are controlled by a single servo-lever joystick, with proportional control of the two-stage boom extension allowing smooth operation and fine-tuned control
- Choose between JCB’s Q-fit carriage or a universal skid steer compatible attachment interface for versatility and fleet acceptance
- Standard 16.5-in. pneumatic tires; semi-solid tire option available