Weighing in at 115,000 lbs., the XR7038 provides a 38-ft. lifting height, 70,000-lb. lifting capacity, 6.5-ft.-tall foam-filled tires and 24-ft turning radius, making it a suitable alternative to small crane applications.
- Standard fork positioning carriage with forks weighing over a ton a piece
- Heavy-duty steel construction and quality components designed to provide a long working life
- Features a unique boom lift point, driver suspension seat, rear-view camera, electronic engine monitor and long-life boom rollers
- Configurations include open cab, closed cab with heat and closed cab with heat/AC, with the ability for further customization through available options
- 300-hp Cummins Tier 4 Final engine
- 150-gal. fuel capacity