Snorkel is officially debuting its first ever telehandler at The Rental Show in New Orleans this week. The SR5919 is the first model of the brand new line of rough-terrain telescopic handlers. It can lift up to 5,900 lbs., has a 19-ft. maximum lift height and an 11-ft. maximum forward reach.
- Measures 71 in. wide and 6-ft. 7-in. tall with a 10.8-in. ground clearance and 11-ft. turning radius
- Heavy-duty, all-steel lift provides full 360° visibility from the cab for improved jobsite safety and productivity
- Available with an open cab, enclosed cab or enclosed cab with heat and AC
- Fitted with a standard suspension seat and a solid steel dash with display screen and suspended pedals
- Features a solid steel plate chassis, large cross-section boom with wear pads and protected tilt and extend cylinders, steel hydraulic and fuel tanks with a 17-gal. fuel capacity, melonite pins and a ductile steel manifold