Genie adds the GTH-1256 telehandler to its line which includes the GTH-5519, 636, 844, 1056 and the larger GTH-1544 telehandler. The Genie GTH-1256 is a telehandler that is built to last, featuring a military-grade chassis design, the same chassis which is found on the largest Genie telehandler, the GTH-1544.
- Low boom profile for high visibility
- Lift capacity of 12,000 lbs. with a category-leading vertical reach capacity of 7,000 lbs.
- Maximum lifting height of 56 ft. and a 42 ft. horizontal reach capacity of 3,500 lbs.
- Weighs 36,600 lbs.
- Field-proven Dana axles offers full-time planetary four-wheel drive along with four-wheel steering capability
- Four-stage boom with internal chains and hydraulic hard lines for extra protection
- Powered by a Deutz 154 hp Tier 4i engine, or Perkins 148 hp Tier 4i engine