Wacker Neuson is meeting customers’ demands for more features in its telehandlers. The TH627 performs the usual lift and place operations, but is also designed to function like a wheel loader with ground-engaging capabilities. Plus, it comes standard with a universal attachment plate, allowing connection of skid-steer attachments for application versatility.
- 18-ft. 7-in. lift height and 5,500-lb. lifting capacity
- Load Management System (LMS) alerts operator if the load is exceeding the machine weight limit at any given point during the lift cycle
- Powered by 74-hp Kohler Tier 4 Final engine with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) aftertreatment with no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration and no maintenance
- Four-wheel, two-wheel and crab steering modes
- Available with pressurized enclosed cab with A/C and heat or an open canopy ROPS
- Includes a wide door for easy entry/exit, ergonomic controls and multifunctional joystick