Pettibone’s 44-ft. 6-in. Traverse T944X has the industry’s only traversing boom, which travels horizontally up to 70 in. on the telehandler’s frame to land loads 44 ft. high. The 9,000-lb.-capacity T944X will lift 3,800 lb. to its max. height with the boom carriage extended fully forward. Cylinder cushioning has been introduced to dampen the stop at the end of strokes, both extending and retracting. Boom overlap has been nearly doubled from previous models to provide smoother operation and reduce contact force on wear pads. Bottom-mounted external extend cylinder also reduces load on wear pads by up to 50%, and improves service access to internal boom components.
- Maximum lift capacity: 9,000 lb.
- Maximum lift height: 44 ft. 6 in.
- Capacity at max. lift height: 8,000 lb.
- 74-hp Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine (117-hp option)
- Full-time four-wheel drive with limited-slip front differential
- Single lift cylinder improves operator sight lines
- Single boom-extension chain eliminates the needs to balance dual chains
- 7-in. digital display with integrated back-up camera optional