Pettibone introduces the Extendo 1056X telehandler to its X-Series lineup, providing a 10,000-lb.-capacity machine capable of reaching lift heights of 56 ft.
- 74-hp Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine with DOC muffler and no DEF
- Optional Deutz 74-hp Tier 4 Final engine or 117-hp Cummins engine
- 4-section boom
- Bottom-mounted external extend cylinder
- Cylinder cushioning dampens end of strokes
- Single lift cylinder with twin non-tensioned hydraulic lines improves operator sight lines
- Full-time 4-wheel drive with limited slip front axle differential
- Dana VDT12000 Powershift transmission offers three speeds, forward and reverse
- Extendo operator cab with ergonomic seat, pedal, joystick and steering wheel positions
- Analog/LCD gauge cluster; optional 7-in. digital display with integrated back-up camera
- All-steel fuel and hydraulic tanks built to resist damage
- 30-gal. fuel tank
- Lockable fuel-fill
- Turning radius: 14 ft. 4 in.
- Max forward reach: 40 ft.
- Max lift height: 56 ft.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Extendo 1056X Telehandler