AMS-Merlo's P40.17 features independent front stabilizers and designed for medium-sized material handling applications.
- Lift up to 8,800 lb. to 55 ft. 7 in. high
- Reach 41 ft. with up to 1,100 lb.
- No flex, ground engaging boom
- Boom side-shift with inching pedal
- Standard frame leveling
- FOPS II and ROPS enclosed cab with 360-degree view
- MCDC system shows machine activity in real time
- 75-hp Deutz 4-cylinder engine
- Four wheel drive with three steering modes
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Drop portal axles
- Load sensing hydraulic pump
- Unladen weight: 25,700 lb.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about P40.17 Panoramic Telehandler