The 18,158-lb. V923 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier.features a 130-hp Bobcat turbocharged, non-DPF diesel engine and heavy-duty drivetrain that enable a maximum rated lift capacity of 9,041 lbs.
- Maximum lift height of 277 in. and maximum reach of 162.3 in.
- Low-profile extendable boom with Z-bar linkage enables a greater range of bucket rotation, an increased dump angle at full height and increased breakout force
- Heavy-duty hydrostatic transmission enables up to a 25-mph stepless driving experience
- Includes all-wheel, front-wheel and crab steering modes, as well as speed management and inching control travel modes and a two-speed travel option
- Load-sense hydraulic system
- Hydraulic lift system optimizes lift capabilities while providing high-speed movement and multifunctional performance during the lift cycle
- Comfort features include a standard enclosed cab with air-suspension seat, heat and AC, an easy to read instrumentation panel, enhanced visibility, boom cushioning suspension system and ride control function
- Features reinforced heavy-duty axles with large lug nuts and a reinforced central differential gear, heavy-duty universal joints, robust box-welded frame, sealed engine compartment and automatic reversing cooling fan
- Power quick-tach attachment mounting system