JLG Industries Inc., has expanded its telehandler line to include a new high-capacity model — the 2733. With 26,600-lb maximum capacity, this model is the highest capacity telehandler that JLG offers and is purpose-built to handle and haul heavy, bulky materials; load and unload trucks and trailers; and help maintenance and repair personnel work on larger fleet equipment. The JLG 2733 telehandler offers 33-feet of maximum lifting height and an 8,000-pound capacity at maximum reach for excellent capability throughout the entire load chart.
- Can replace more traditional machines such as wheel loaders due to the wide range of specialized attachments available
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission with optional ride control and boom float for load stability
- Class-leading outside turning radius
- Comes standard with JLG's Load Stability Indication (LSI) system, which senses when the telehandler reaches forward load capacity
- Precision gravity lowering and soft stop boom controls
- Spacious cab with excellent visibility
- Offers JLG's proprietary SmartLoad Technology as an option, which includes attachment recognition, longitudinal stability indication (LSI), and a load management indication system (LMIS)
- Can be equipped with an optional right-side electronic mirror with cameras, a multifunction display, and a reverse sensing system
The 2733 telehandler is the third model in the JLG high-capacity telehandler line, which also includes the 1644 and 1732 models.