The NG160, NG225 and NG295 natural gas-powered generators are designed specifically for the oil and gas market, combining the ability to operate on wellhead natural gas with rugged, reliable features that ensure performance in remote locations and harsh environments. The NG225 and NG295 also offer paralleling capabilities via a a factory-installed paralleling solution that is built into the machine design.
- Automatic dual-fuel switch allows operation on propane as well as natural gas, ensuring continuous generator operation in the event that wellhead gas flow is interrupted or unavailable
- Onboard Scrubber System improves performance by removing excess dirt and water from wellhead gas
- Oil level maintainer allows for extended runtime
- Diagnostics and uptime supported by a standard telematics system that allows remote observation of machine use and performance in secluded or difficult-to-monitor locations (advanced satellite options available)
- Operators can select 50 or 60 Hz with the flip of a switch and choose between 480V or 600V alternator output
- Other features include a rugged running gear, galvannealed enclosure and at-a-glance control panel monitoring