The RB4000 self-propelled trailer is compact and nimble enough to be positioned next to buildings without causing damage to surrounding landscape features.
- Lifts up to 12 ft. high to elevate heavy tools into position and allow debris being removed from structures to go directly into the container
- 4-ft. roll-back feature allows user to position the container up and over landscape features and other obstacles
- Nearly 4,000-lb.-capacity container can be raised and unloaded via the hydraulic tailgate
- Tight turning radius to navigate difficult spots
- Evenly distributed weight reduces the risk of property damage
- Rugged design to handle the wear and tear of daily use
- Reliable components including a 13-hp Honda engine, Prince hydraulic cylinders and Gates hydraulic hose