Sauk Centre, MN - Felling Trailers and Dexter Axle will debut new technology at the ICUEE October 4-6, 2011 in Louisville, KY.
Felling Trailers utilizes new technology from Dexter Axle in its FT-24 I trailer. This 12,000-lb. #14 Torflex axle has an independent suspension with a rubber ride so there is no steel-on-steel contact. There are no hangers, springs or shackle bolts to wear out, and the #14 Torflex axle tube can be used as a supporting cross member. Dexter Axle's 12,000-lb. #14 Torflex axle can be ordered in five different degree settings. It is a large-capacity axle and the bed height can be low to the ground for easy equipment loading. The FT-24 I provides the highest capacity and lowest deck height combination drop deck trailer in the market (24,000#/24.5"). Thus, this trailer is perfect for low-clearance machines like directional drills. The #14 Torflex axle uses Dexter Axle's standard 12K components and is designed and made in America, as is Felling Trailers' FT-24 I.
- Load Capacity: 24,000 lbs.
- (2) 12,000 lb. axles (Dexter Oil Bath)
- Brakes: Electric Dexter Nev-R-Adjust
- (4) 235/75R17.5 H radial tires
- (4) 8 bolt Plate wheels
- Suspension - Rubber Torsion, Dexter Torflex
- Adjustable Lunette eye
- 12,000 lb. Drop Leg jack
- Deck width - 102" OD, 81" ID
- Deck height: 24.5" loaded, 26.5" unloaded (Torsion)
- White oak 2" nominal deck
- 10 19 lb. I-Beam main frame
- 3" I-Beam crossmembers
- (8) D-Rings
- D.O.T. approved LED lighting with Sealed Wiring Harness
- HD Industrial urethane paint and primer with 3-year Paint Warranty
- 5-year Limited Structural Warranty
- Torflex Axle 5-year Limited Warranty
- Optional Equipment:
- Drill Package
- Tank and Pump Mount Hardware, Rod Storage Door & Track Stops, extra D-Rings (3)
Visit Booth #L190 at ICUEE to see the new technology and ask questions. To learn more about ICUEE, visit www.icuee.com.