The updated Traveling Axle (TA) Series trailers feature a 5-ton increase in hauling capacity, with the 4048TA, 4050TA and 4053TA rated at 40 tons, and the 5548TA and 5553TA rated at as much as 55 tons.
- 4050TA offers an 80,000-lb. evenly distributed capacity or a concentrated load capacity of 50,000 lbs. in 10 ft.
- 36-in. loaded deck height provides additional clearance for bridges and tunnels when transporting tall equipment
- 7° load angle
- Piggy-back cylinder features a larger diameter for faster axle travel
- Include more keyholes across the rear for tie-down flexibility, an improved, lockable curbside gooseneck toolbox with weather-resistant door seal and a chain rack and other hardware upgrades
- Standard 15,000-lb. planetary winch, two-function, wireless remote, metal e-chain for air and electrical lines and double keyhole tie-down slots on top of the outside beams and recessed in the center of the main deck
- Optional six-function remote and 20,000-lb. planetary winch