Felling's new IT-I design will be seen on Felling’s 2020 model year IT-I tilt trailers. The refined design incorporates additional standard features, structural strength, and ease of operator use.
- Operator friendly tilt deck latch design
- D-rings that were once located on the topside rail behind the fender on the rear of the tilt deck are now located on the side of the trailer bed
- Dual stop, turn, taillights located on rear of the fenders have been incorporated into the standard design
- Additional structural integrity for cylinder crossmembers
- Hitch area redesigned with a more user-friendly, integrated nose plate
- New for 2020 the IT-I now features a removable attachment rack that provides ample room to transport a skid steer on the 18-ft. tilt deck, along with multiple attachments and various job site tools like shovels and brooms on the rack
Model changes and enhancements from the previous design include:
- FT-10IT-I and FT-12IT-I are built to the same spec (7k axles and 1in. tires); however, the FT-10IT-I does not have reflective tape and has a GVWR rating of 9,980 lb.
- FT-14IT-I now has 215/75R17.5-in. tires on plate wheels standard.
- New design FT-14IT-I has an 8-in. I-beam frame compared to the 6-in. I-beam on the previous model design.