The Low-profile Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck (HDG) trailer can transport a multitude of machines and is specifically designed to haul paving equipment.
- Features a 110,000-lb. capacity in 12 ft., an overall length of 53 ft. and overall width of 8.5 ft.
- Tapered front beams offer an extremely low load angle of only 4° and 42-in. flip ramps provide extra loading assistance
- 13-ft. gooseneck has a swing clearance of 110 in., a relief cut-out for added space between the truck and trailer and a sloped nose to protect the air and electric connections from damage
- Five-position ride height allows the deck to be leveled as needed based on neck position and load
- 26-ft.-long main deck with Apitong decking features a loaded deck height of 24 in. and an 8-in. ground clearance
- 14-ft.-long rear deck with a 40-in. loaded deck height
- Main deck offers seven pairs of bent D-rings along the outer beams, 13 chain drops per side on the outer rails, four chain drops around the toolbox and swing-out outriggers on 24-inch centers.
- Toolbox located at front of main deck provides a storage area for chains and other items
- Deep bucket well in rear provides an area for an excavator bucket to ride safely without detaching the lower boom section
- Standard lighting kit includes a work light in the upper deck to increase visibility when monitoring the load at night
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Low-Profile Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck (HDG) Trailer