Available in a set-forward and set-back configuration, the 4700 features a 110-inch BBC and is the ideal solution to meet the needs of the dump, mixer, crane, roll-off, sewer vac and plow applications.
- Broad range of powertrain options, including the Detroit Diesel DD13 engine and the Cummins ISC and ISL engines
- DD13 features a six-cylinder, in-line configuration, 350 to 450 hp and 1,250 to 1,650 lb/ft of torque
- Cummins ISC features 260 to 350 hp and 1,000 lb/ft of torque, and the Cummins ISL features 345 to 380 hp, and 1,100 to 1,300 lb/ft of torque
- Broad range of transmissions also available, including the latest Eaton Ultrashift PLUS, and Allison 3000 and 4000-series
- Equipped with a galvannealed steel cab specially designed to withstand the rigors of vocational applications