Thunder Creek Equipment introduces a combination diesel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) transfer tank for pickup trucks. This combo tank provides 100 gal. of diesel and 18 gal. of DEF capacity that fits seamlessly into the bed of pickup trucks (half-ton and larger – including goosenecks and fifth-wheels) with both pumping systems concealed within its structure; no elements protrude from the tank. The sleek design ensures optimal rear visibility by taking up no more than half of the rear window.
- 100-gal. steel diesel tank and 18-gal. polyurethane DEF tank that can be substituted with a tank and pumping system for engine or hydraulic oil
- Diesel pumped at 15 gpm via an industrial-grade 12V pump, while DEF is pumped at up to 10 gpm
- Both fill nozzles (automatic or manual) located on the driver side of the truck and extend out 10 ft. from the tank
- Tank and all components concealed within a lockable, weather-sealed enclosure with optional diamond plate aluminum doors
- Optional 2-in-1 DEF pumping solution pumps DEF in and out of the tank via a closed system to ensure fluid quality
- Optional thermostatically controlled, 12V Webasto DEF heating system entirely self-contained and runs off diesel from the tank