The updated Thunder Creek MTU bulk diesel hauling platform provides better control of fueling and DEF management without requiring a CDL or HAZMAT endorsement. In response to extensive positive feedback, the platform was re-launched on a Ram chassis while adding an optional heated diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) handling system to meet the needs of customers in colder climates.
- Equipped to carry 920 gal. of bulk diesel contained in separate 115-gal. fuel tanks
- DEF handling system with a heated DEF option helps eliminate the risk of contaminants entering the DEF stream and potentially harming Tier 4 machinery
- Plans for engineering the body for additional Class 5 and Class 6 trucks
- Rear utility box contains the diesel pump and the manifold system
- Options include a variety of meters for measuring, security and tracking, numerous reel options and lengths, a 4-micron filter and available color schemes