The Advanced Crane Control (ACC) 2.2 system for Maintainer service truck cranes includes automatic stability zone charts, rotate stow assist and body collision prevention.
- Stability Zone Charts programmed into the system, eliminating the need for manual calculations
- Collision prevention feature recognizes critical areas of truck body and mounted accessories to avoid accidental damage with crane
- Rotate Stow Assist feature slows and stops the crane in the right position when stowing the crane back in the saddle
- ACC 2.1 comes standard on hydraulic cranes with 6,500 lbs. of maximum lift and larger, while the ACC 2.2 is an optional upgrade
- Both systems monitor crane lifts and limit speed and capacity if stability is compromised