Mountain Tarp, a Wastequip brand, has expanded its tarp line to include the ESR2000, an electric side-to-side lock and roll tarping system. Designed with durability, safety and ease of use in mind, the waterproof ESR2000 kit features a heavy-duty electric motor, one-button open and close controls and a reinforced aluminum front arm with spring assembly.
- Available in direct drive or chain drive motor assembly
- Simple design with fewer mechanisms
- Straightforward OEM or aftermarket installation processes allow installation in less than four hours
- Arms, springs and component parts compatible with any type of side-mount spring system
- Component-based design mean users can replace parts rather than a full arm
- Standard motor slide coupler enables motor to be disengaged to manually roll the tarp with a hand crank if electric power is unavailable
- Options include a flex base assembly or rear arms for additional stability in high wind areas, as well as a remote control