With a 1,900-lb. payload and 2,000-lb. towing capacity, the Atlas Jobsite Vehicle (JSV) allows work crews to literally haul a ton. Supported by an on-demand, true all-wheel drive system and De Dion rear suspension, this units provide the heavy-duty traction and suspension required to maintain full ground clearance and a smooth ride even when carrying maximum loads.
- Extra-large 48” x 57” bed with standard electric cargo bed lift
- All-steel MX-18 JobBox features 1,250-lb.-capacity steel walls to prevent bowing, and four integrated tie-down points to secure cargo
- Atlas JSV-3000 fits three adults comfortably across one bench seat and the Atlas JSV-6000 crew model fits six adults across two bench seats
- 570cc Polaris DOHC one-cylinder gas engine or three-cylinder, 1028cc Kohler Diesel engine
- Both engines provide a 10-gal. fuel capacity and ground speed of 35 mph
- Available with a range of cab enclosure accessories that fit into a profiled tubular frame for quick installation
- Other options include winches, a snow plow and front receiver hitch, tool rack, chainsaw press, gun mount and cargo box