John Deere updated its line of Gator Utility Vehicles (UVs), which include new automotive-like features that make the vehicles easier to operate and provide improved control in a variety of terrain. The updated John Deere Gator Utility Vehicles, including the HPX Work Series, Mid-Size XUVs and Full-Size XUVs, offer dependability, durability and easy-to-use features.
- Improved instrument cluster on the dashboard, providing more information at a glance including gear position, fuel level, differential lock, and an RPM readout and service interval indicator.
- Integrated park position and improved shift pattern
- Instant four-wheel drive
- Upgraded automotive-style power steering on the Gator XUV M and R models
- Full range of over 100 attachments, including sprayers, snow blades and winches
- Available in green, olive and TrueTimber camo, new for model-year ’21