- Standard Rollbacks have gravity-controlled beds
- Hybrid Rollback trucks are operated by a hydraulic-controlled system and wireless controls for easy loading
- Capacity and winch strength vary
- Size of your rollback can be suited to meet specific hauling needs
- All rollbacks are made from high-strength steel and
Standard & Hybrid Rollback Trailers
Product From Ledwell and Son Enterprises
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Terex Finlay
The fully self-contained Terex Finlay 684 three-deck inclined screener is compact for easy transportation with quick set up and tear down times. The screenbox features three full size 14-ft. by 5-ft. 7-in. inclined decks for a screening area of 236 sq. ftt.
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 19,000-lb. PrimeTech PT-175 is designed for land clearing, vegetation management, utility maintenance, right-of-ways, forestry and construction work.
- 160-hp Cummins QSB4.5 engine
- Berco MF200 LGP undercarriage provides a ground pressure of 4.25 psi
- Product From Western Star - Daimler Trucks North America
The 4900XD features a 6,500-gal. Klein K650 water tank to provide a more efficient road dust control operation for construction, quarry, and mining applications.
- Features an extremely low center of gravity and is available with a rollover protection system (ROPS)
- Product From Caterpillar - Cat
The 725C and 730C bare-chassis models provide the capacity to mount specialty equipment, including application-specific bodies.
- Also accommodate water tanks and spray systems, fuel- and lube-service components, hook-lift systems, container-transport systems and flat-bed dump platforms
- Product From Brokk Inc.
The Brokk 60 replaces the Brokk 50 as its smallest remote-controlled demolition machine with a height of 34.4 in. -- 2.75 inches lower than the Brokk 50.
- Increased hydraulic flow rate to 5.8 gpm
- Steel cover and covered slewing table protect internal components from debris
- Product From Superior Industries
Superior Industries now offers the XTP Axle swing-axle style telescopic radial stacking conveyor that shifts from road to radial mode in as little as a few minutes.
- Chains and sprockets are replaced with a pre-installed t-handle mechanism
- Product From Chevrolet
The long-awaited redesign of the only mid-sized pickup truck by a U.S. maker, Chevrolet's Colorado, includes the promise of 2.8L Duramax turbodiesel power two years from now. The 2015 Colorado, initially in showrooms in fall 2014 with four- or six-cylinder gasoline engines, will offer what GM expects will be class-leading payload, and trailering capacity of more than 6,700 pounds
- Product From Morbark Inc.
The Beever M15RX brush chipper features a high capacity and lighter weight design for residential tree services, utility line clearing and vegetation management.
- Chambered air impeller system increases chip throwing velocity and reduces dust and material blowback out the infeed
- Product From Backyard Pool Products
The trailer tongue boxes mount on the front of A-frame style trailers to convert unused space into a secure storage area. The boxes can store lawn and landscape equipment, construction tools and more.
- Product From Warner Bodies
The Warner Select II service body features a FlushFinish door system that stops corrosion, theft and maintenance issues. When the double-paneled doors are closed they are entirely flush with the body panels and don't overlap.