Powerscreen will be exhibiting the XH500, XH320SR, XA400S and Warrior 2400.
- The XH500 Horizontal Shaft Impactor crusher, designed for processing large volumes of soft to medium-hard primary and secondary materials such as natural rock and construction derived materials including asphalt, recycling and demolition waste, offers a maximum throughput of up to 550 tph
- The XH320SR features a fully independent under crusher vibrating pan feeder, new impact chamber with 4-bar rotor, twin-apron design, double-deck screen with recirculating facility, adjustment assist and hydraulic overload protection
- The XA400S is a high performance primary jaw crushing plant, designed for operators in quarrying, demolition and recycling applications and is capable of producing up to 441 tph
- The new Warrior 2400 is designed for large scale operators in the quarrying and mining sectors, is capable of handling larger feed sizes, and has an output potential of up to 881 tph
- Conexpo Booth 140 Gold Lot